Game: Break the Grid is available now
Friday, 30 December 2016
Released by Kumkwat Entertainment LLC, Breaking the Grid is a fairly new puzzle game released on Android. In this game, the player will be task to delete all the blocks in the grid. There are a few rules that the player needs to remember when trying to clear the grid.
First, the player is dealt with three "cards" along the bottom of the screen, each displaying an image containing a plurality of patterns and blocks. When the player selects one of these cards, they can preview and execute the removal of that number of blocks in that mode. Then replace the card with another one. The player must remember that as the mesh decreases, the player may incorrectly recover the removed blocks if the selected pattern is too long and exceeds the remaining blocks. In order to balance this, players can make their pattern more than the edge of the board a little to reduce the number of square has been cleared to the final recall to the game. In addition, there is usually a set number of turns in which the grid must be emptied.
Break The Grid Features:
- Glorious 2D graphics with 4 unique themes to unlock!
- Over 30 Challenges and Super Challenges providing different tests to pass as you take on the Grid!
- Absorbing original soundtrack, different with each theme!
- Stat tracking: Set your high score and keep tabs on how many times you've broken the Grid!
- The Power Bank: Use points earned in the game on 5 very useful Powerups to aide you as you try to break the Grid.
- Game Center: Compete against your friends in a race to finish all the Challenges with Game Center!
- Easy to play, challenging to achieve greatness!
If the player finishes moving the rest of the grid, these move to a power supply bank where players can use their content to buy various power ups to assist the game and include: additional turns, shuffling the card screen at the bottom, and Block removal mode. The game has two different challenges in all. They start with a six by six square, but as the game progresses, it will take smaller shapes and patterns, leaving more blanks for players to fill the accident. The board can be themeed in several different modes, out of the default, and includes a dozen additional challenges to complete, separated from the main game.